Does your iPhone 13 Pro Max get stuck at the Apple logo and switch off automatically? When you face this problem, the phone won’t turn on at all, and even if you try to boot it, it’ll show the Apple logo and then die on its own. So, why are you experiencing this problem? Is it possible to fix it at home? Well, if you’re facing any such issue on your iPhone 13 Pro Max, do not worry. In this article, I’ll explain why your iPhone 13 Pro Max shows the Apple logo and turns off automatically and show you how to fix it!
It’s such a hassle when, out of the blue, you see that your iPhone 13 Pro Max is stuck on the Apple logo and won’t even load the Home Screen. The good news is that your phone probably isn’t broken. There are several solutions you can use when the Apple logo is stuck on your iPhone 13 Pro Max screen.
iPhone stuck at Apple logo issue can appear on any iPhone, including iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
In this article, we’ll tell you the reasons why your iPhone 13 Pro Max might be stuck on the Apple logo and all the different ways to fix this issue.
Why Your iPhone 13 Pro Max shows the Apple Logo and turns off
If your iPhone 13 Pro Max is frozen on the Apple logo and keeps turning off automatically, don’t panic. This problem is more common than you think. In most cases, you can repair it without having to go to a mobile phone technician.
Before moving forward, let’s first discuss why your iPhone 13 Pro Max is stuck on the Apple logo. There are a few reasons why your iPhone 13 Pro Max won’t get past this booting stage, such as:
- The phone’s software is corrupted. This issue can occur during data transfer or when installing the newest iOS update to an old iPhone model.
You restored or transferred corrupted files from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
- Sometimes when jailbreaking an iPhone or after installing a jailbreak app, your iPhone will get stuck on reboot, or will hang on the Apple logo.
- You dropped your iPhone and the impact may have messed up some internal components or hardware.
How to Fix iPhone 13 Pro Max shows Apple Logo and turns off
The internet is ripe with tips for the iPhone 13 Pro Max black screen of death and how to fix it. But the truth is there isn’t a cure-all solution to the problem. Below are some repair tips that can help revive your beloved iPhone 13 Pro Max if it’s stuck on the Apple logo screen:
1. Charge Your iPhone
If your iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn’t have enough charge, it’ll show up Apple logo but fail to boot up properly. So, connect it to a charging source and allow it to charge for some time. Then, try restarting to check if it works normally. If not, try the next solution.
2. Force Restart to Fix iPhone 13 Pro Max Shows Apple Logo, Turns Off
If you’ve encountered issues with your favorite electronic devices before, you’ve probably heard someone say, “Well have you tried turning it off and back on again?”. This may not sound like the most helpful advice, but it’s actually the first thing our experts suggest when facing a potential software or hardware issue with your iPhone. Turning a device off and back on again is sometimes called a forced restart, or a hard reset. Doing this simple action forces your iPhone to power cycle and in turn, clears its short-term memory. This will not wipe your device or remove any of your data; it just gives the device an opportunity to clear all open applications and start fresh. If your issue is being caused by a rogue app or malfunctioning system process, the force restart will clear it.
Press and release the Volume Up button, followed by the Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Remember to do this in the correct order or your phone might text your SOS contacts.
During the rebooting phase, it’s normal for the screen to flash before powering down. It will reboot and won’t enter a boot loop. This process solves most issues, but there might be exceptions when it won’t work.
3. Reinstall iOS to Fix iPhone 13 Pro Max Shows Apple Logo, Turns Off
If the force restart didn’t solve your issue, try reinstalling iOS instead. There’s a good chance that your phone was interrupted in the middle of an update, causing iOS to become corrupt.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer. If you are running macOS Catalina or later, launch Finder. If you are running a Windows PC or a Mac with a macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes instead.
- Locate your iPhone in Finder or iTunes. Once it’s connected, follow the instructions above to force restart it again and continue holding the buttons involved in the process, until you see the Recovery Mode screen on your iPhone, which shows a computer icon.
- When getting the update or restore options, choose Update. Your computer will download and reinstall iOS without erasing your data.
4. Use System Repair Programs
If the previous three solutions didn’t work, consider using paid or freemium system repair programs. These programs are useful for resolving various iPhone issues, including the infamous incident where the iPhone 13 Pro Max got stuck on the Apple logo.
Some of the best iOS system recovery programs include Dr. Fone, TunesKit, Tenorshare Reiboot, iMyFone, and FonePaw.
5. Do a Factory Restore
If after these troubleshooting tips, your iPhone 13 Pro Max shows Apple Logo and turns off, it may be time to consider a factory reset for your device. Factory resets should always be the last thing you try because unless you have backed up your iPhone recently, you risk losing your data. But if a truly sinister bug in your system is causing your iPhone 13 Pro Max to get stuck on Apple Logo, a factory reset could take care of it.
To complete a factory restore, enter Recovery Mode.
To boot up your iPhone in recovery mode:
- Build a connection between your iPhone and computer using an USB cable.
- Once it’s plugged in, launch iTunes.
- On your iPhone, press and release the volume up and volume down buttons in that order.
- Then, press and hold the side button until you see the recovery-mode screen. It can take up to 10 seconds for recovery mode to appear.
- Once you’re in recovery mode, you will have the option to update your OS or restore a backup to the device.
- Select the Restore option on your computer.
We advise you to do this only after you have exhausted the previous options.
See also: iPhone 13 Pro Max Won’t Turn On? Here Are 8 Ways To Fix It!
6. DFU Restore to fix iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck on Apple Logo
If none of the aforementioned troubleshooting tips solve the problem of iPhone 13 Pro Max stuck on Apple Logo, it’s time to consider heavier duty fixes. iPhones have a special troubleshooting tool called “DFU mode” that allows a computer to diagnose and attempt to fix software issues.
If your iPhone 13 Pro Max is stuck on Apple Logo, you will have to put it in DFU mode (Device Firmware Update mode). This will help you restore your iPhone without loading the OS first.
Putting your iPhone into this mode should be used as a last resort – if your iPhone 13 Pro Max is either stuck on the Apple logo or keeps rebooting. Restoring the iPhone from DFU mode erases it, so any info on it will be lost.
Using an Apple-approved USB cable, build a connection between your iPhone and computer. Then perform the steps below.
After reaching the final step, make sure that the screen stays black. If it does, it’s now in DFU mode, and you need to follow the prompts on your computer.
However, if you see the iPhone screen or iTunes icon, it’s in Recovery Mode instead. Reconnect your iPhone to your computer and repeat the instructions below. This time make sure you get the timing right.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button. Then, when you get a black screen, press and hold the Volume Down button.
- After 5 seconds, release the Side button while continuing to hold down the Volume Down button. A message will pop up saying that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. At this point, click OK, then click Restore in iTunes.
7. Get It Repaired in an Apple Store
If you’ve tried these steps but your iPhone 13 Pro Max is still stuck on Apple Logo, then it’s time to get your device repaired professionally. If your iPhone is still under warranty, Apple should cover the repair for free, provided it isn’t damaged in any other way, such as liquid damage.
Getting your phone repaired may reveal hidden hardware issues. For example, your iPhone 13 Pro Max logic board might be damaged and needs replacement, which is why it kept getting stuck on the Apple logo.
Make a Genius Bar appointment to book a repair.
Fixed: (Solved) iPhone 13 Pro Max Showing Apple Logo & Turning Off
These were some quick solutions to try if your iPhone 13 Pro Max shows the Apple logo and turns off automatically when trying to reboot.
When your iPhone 13 Pro Max is stuck on the Apple logo and turns off, the most important thing to do is find out what might have caused it. Next, you can try the solutions we listed above to help solve the problem. When all else fails, please leave it to the professional repairmen to fix your iPhone.
Submit a comment