Consider writing a guest post for iPhoneArena!
I accept guest posts about all things Apple. Note that very few requests are considered and even fewer requests result in articles published at iPhoneArena.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for iPhoneArena, send at least three topic ideas to me at email@example.com. Please send me the topic ideas before writing the article so I can let you know whether the topic has been covered before or if it’s a good fit for our readers.
Please note that I get many requests each day for guest posts at iPhoneArena. Unfortunately, I cannot respond to all inquiries. If you want to get my attention, address me by name and show some knowledge about iPhoneArena.
Do not send me an unsolicited article until a topic has been approved.
Some ideas for topics:
- Helpful tips and tricks
Our tips and tricks section is dedicated to helping our audience use and make the most out of their Apple products. We look for writers who are tinkerers and stay up to date with the latest features of iOS and macOS.
- Awesome apps
We cover the latest mobile app news, tips, and recommendations.
Please also send me links to your blog, if you have one, or writing samples at other blogs. If you send me links to writing samples credited to other authors or that does not credit you as the author, your request will be immediately rejected without an opportunity for reconsideration.
Authors who have not previously been published on the Internet will be considered only in rare circumstances.
Tips for Your Pitch
Here are some tips to increase your chances for success when you pitch a guest post proposal to iPhoneArena:
- Start your email with “Hey Moses” so I know you’ve read this Guest Post Policy. (I’m not a fan of spam or bots.)
- Introduce yourself. Tell me who you are, who you work for and your experience with tech/blogging.
- Include links to articles you’ve written that credit you as the author.
- Tell me why I should accept your guest post. Key => What value will it bring to iPhoneArena readers?
- Give me your three brilliant topic ideas related to Apple products that haven’t already been covered at iPhoneArena.
- Tell me that you have read this policy and are willing to comply with it.
Guest posts will only be accepted at iPhoneArena if they meet these requirements:
- Guest posts must have a direct and relevant connection to Apple products.
- Guest posts should inform and empower readers. Posts should have a relevant message for the audience.
- Guest posts must be original content and have not been published elsewhere including your own website.
- Guest posts are not a forum to promote apps, videos, products, events, services, or businesses.
- Guest posts should be not less than 1200 words.
- You must disclose if a company is paying you to write the guest post.
- Articles should be submitted in word format.
- Guest posts need to be written in English. I don’t require perfect English, but I have to be able to understand what you’re saying. I reserve the right to edit the article for grammar, spelling and readability.
- Proofread your article closely. If your article contains a lot of typos then your chances of publication are significantly reduced.
- No confusing tech terms. Tech needs to be explained in plain English as simply as possible.
- Your article must contain information that helps the readers learn something they didn’t know before. iPhoneArena has readers ranging from tech newbies to tech experts.
- Please include headers, if appropriate, to break your article into smaller sections
- Please include images that you have created yourself or are free to use under Creative Commons. Include a link to the source of the image and give credit where appropriate.
- Attach image files separately, do not embed them in your article.
- Affiliate links will not be accepted.
- If you include any links within the article, they must relate to the topic being discussed.
- Please share your guest post at iPhoneArena with others using social media, email, etc.
Note that I have a zero tolerance policy about affiliate links. If you include one in your article, the post will be rejected without an opportunity for you to edit the article to remove the link. I receive many requests for guest posts and I simply do not have the time to deal with posts with affiliate links.
I check each guest post draft for plagiarism. If I detect either plagiarism or copyright infringement, your post will be rejected without an opportunity for editing.
Benefits of writing for iPhoneArena:
- Reach an audience of engaged readers who are eager to learn about Apple products.
- Bring readers to your website
- Share your exciting tips with other Apple fans
- Sorry, no compensation is paid to guest authors.
What you can expect:
- After you have sent me topics, I will let you know which topics, if any, would be a good fit for iPhoneArena.
- After you submit the article, I will review it and let you know whether I will consider it for publication and whether any changes need to be made.
- Approval of a topic does not guarantee that your guest post will be published.
- I will try to publish your guest post as soon as possible but publication dates cannot be guaranteed.
- We do not publish paid posts.
- We do not insert links into previously existing content, nor will it participate in pay-per-link agreements.
Requests for me writing a guest post:
Writing for The iPhoneArena keeps me quite busy so my availability for guest posts is very limited. Please send your requests to me at firstname.lastname@example.org