The entire content of this website is protected by copyright. Any reproduction of material from this website must be requested and authorized in writing from iPhoneArena. Authorized reproduction of material must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as the original, and must not be modified in any way. Acknowledgement of the source of the material must also be included in all references. iPhoneArena reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use must be discontinued immediately upon notice from iPhoneArena.
INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION: Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, iPhoneArena.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
To file a notice of infringement with iPhoneArena.com, you must provide a written communication by email that sets forth the information specified in the list below.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material of yours, you may want to consult an attorney.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you, as the complaining party, may be contacted;
- The statement: “I am the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf of the following copyrighted material:”;
- Identify with sufficient detail the copyrighted content that you believe has been infringed. (For example, “The copyrighted image at issue is the “Content Title” which can be described as “Description: literary work, image, etc.” by “name of the author”, including any federal registration information if available);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and – information reasonably sufficient to permit the iphonearena.com to locate the material (e.g. “Title of Article” at this location: https://iphonearena.com/link-to-article/);
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate”; and
- Sign the document.
- Send the written communication by email to our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices:
Moses Gitari, General Counsel