Even if you delete an app from your iPhone 13, it’s never “lost.” You can always re download it again later for free, because the App Store remembers your entire purchase history.
If you’ve deleted an app maybe to free up space on your iPhone 13, or because you didn’t think you’d use it again it’s easy to find it again on the App Store and re download it. So without wasting time, here’s how to find deleted apps on iPhone 13 easily. Let’s begin.
How to Find Deleted Apps on iPhone 13
- Start the App Store app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top right of the screen.
- Now go to “Purchased.” It doesn’t sound like it, but this will show more than just apps you’ve paid for.
- If it asks whose purchases you want to see, select ”My Purchases.
- Under the ”All” tab, you’ll see all of the apps you have ever bought or downloaded using your current Apple or iCloud ID.
- You can use the search bar at the top to find a specific app, too. This will also show you the date the app was downloaded.
- If the app has a cloud icon with an arrow pointing down, the app isn’t currently on your phone, but can be re-downloaded.
That’s all there is to it! This is how you can find deleted apps on your iPhone 13.